- Use RIT Job Zone. You have continued access to our online job listing system (see the main Alumni page of our website to login or register for an account). This allows you to view current job postings, search our employer database for company contact information, and gain access to additional resources, including CareerSearch, a comprehensive database of companies sorted by industry and geographic location.
- Upload your resume into the Alumni Resume Book. You'll find this option in the Documents tab of Job Zone. Our employer partners have access to this resume book and use it to reach out to alumni who fit their current needs.
- Attend the Career Fairs. If you're in the Rochester area, you're able to attend any of our general or major specific fairs. The Spring Career Fair is Wednesday March 4 from 10-4 in the Gordon Field House; bring your alumni ID to enter. All attending company information is on Job Zone. Also coming up this spring is Creative Industry Day, on March 19th, and the Hospitality and Service Management Fair, on April 7th.
- Attend company information and networking events. Many companies who are on campus to recruit provide these sessions to informally meet with students and alumni, and share information about their company and available opportunities. All information is posted on Job Zone under the Events tab.
- Join our LinkedIn group - RIT Career Services. This gives you the opportunity to network with employer members, and many companies post positions at the experienced level on the group.
- Meet with your Career Services Coordinator in our office - in person, by email or by phone, who has additional company connections and resources specific to your field of interest. If you're not sure who your Coordinator is, call our office at 475-2301 to get connected.
Let us assist in your job search efforts; we're here to help you achieve continued career success!